Monday, May 15, 2017

Near cat fail in Nafplio

When we visited Nafplio 5 years ago, we easily could have dubbed this place kitty city.  There was one alley we did call "kitten row", and with the dearth of cats in the north of Greece, I have been aching to interact with something feline and expecting to fill that need in Nafplio.

Randall said that almost as soon as we started walking around the Old Town, one cat came out and scouted me, and then ran off to tell everyone else.  Randall didn't alert me because I was involved in an email argument with an idiot, which is never a good thing, and he dissuaded me from disturbing this sweet thing.


I did get sniffed and some tail brush-bys at dinner from two visitors, but they were only there for the food.  Tomorrow.  I shall be sated tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment